KD12787 - Maintenance Manager
MES is currently seeking a Maintenance Manager to manage the maintenance of our client's processing plant & surface infrastructure at WA's premier lithium mine site. The mine site has a 10+ mine life expectancy so the potential for a long-term career is promising
Essential Role Requirements;
- Bachelor of Engineering Mechanical/Electrical or mechanical trade qualified with post-trade qualifications relative to the position.
- Ability to manage reporting and forecasting
- Working knowledge and application of the Mine Safety and Inspections Act and Regulations
- Industry software (the successful candidate must be a proficient user)
- Ability to maintain the power supply relationship and mitigate the risk of disruption
- Previous experience in Minerals Processing Environment
- Previous experience in supporting mine construction project to operation
- Experience in abrasive materials handling in the processing plant
- Accountable for managing the maintenance of process plant and surface infrastructure. Manage Production when the Processing Manager is on R&R.
- Leading and managing the maintenance department to ensure maximum performance of plant.
- Identifying, developing and driving plant improvement and predictive maintenance strategies for production improvement
- Management and mentoring of a safe work environment