KD12820 - Underground HD Fitter / Drill Fitter
MES is seeking an experienced Underground Heavy Duty Fitter / Drill Fitter to join our client's team on their owner / operated nickel mine site.
FIFO from Perth, Darwin or Broome or DIDO from Kununurra or Halls Creek.
Our client is a successful base metals miner - this particular site is expected to have 8+ years mine life.
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (Heavy Mechanical)
- Valid C-Class drivers licence
- Hold a current National police clearance (within 6 months)
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical / drug & alcohol screen
- Solid working background, strong emphasis on safe work practices
- Ability to meet targets safely and timely following operational standards
- Hold valid working rights within Australia
- Computer Literate
- Maintenance, breakdowns, diagnostics and repairs on Atlas Copco MT6020 and MT65, NORMET concrete trucks and spray rigs, Sandvik D420/421 and Atlas Simba drills
- Report to the Mobile Maintenance Supervisor