KD12834 - Underground Shift Supervisor
Our client with multiple gold operations in WA has an urgent requirement for an Underground Shift Supervisor for one of their busy projects.
- WA Shift Supervisor's Certificate
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Ability to provide a National Police Clearance and pass the security clearance
- Able to attend a pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen
- Full working rights in Australia
The successful candidate will report to the Mine Superintendent and will need to have strong interpersonal & management skills, good communication skills & dedication to safety.
If you are available ASAP and meet the criteria for this position, please apply now or contact Katie D for further information - 08 9240 7399.
- Ensure all underground activities are executed in a safe and productive manner.
- Supervise & coach the underground team.
- Time and task management in-line with developing daily work schedules and coordinating.