KD12850 - Junior Office Administrator / Receptionist
Our mining client is moving from the exploration to development phase and requires a Junior Office Administrator / Receptionist for a Perth based role (inner western suburbs).
- Mining industry background (desirable)
- Sound computer skills using Microsoft Software.
- Good organisational & communication skills
- Professional phone manner
- Proactive & positive attitude
- Team player
- Able to work autonomously
- You may be required work at their mine site on occasions
Our client is ASX listed company who is developing one of the world’s largest deposits of its type - this opportunity has excellent possibilities for career growth, so do not miss out and apply now!
- Reception, switchboard, meet and greet clients & visitors
- Provide Business Support to COO and all professionals
- General office, administrative duties