KD12867 - Fixed Plant Electrician (18/04 - 02/05)
Our client, with multiple gold operations in WA, has a requirement a Fixed Plant Electrician to join their team. This is a 2 week contract - (18/04/2019 - 02/05/2019).
- 2+ years mining experience
- Western Australian "A" class Electrical Licence
- High Voltage Switching Ticket
- Valid WA Manual Driver's Licence
- Provide First Aid include CPR
- You will need to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen,
- Have a current National Police Clearance or be able to obtain one quickly.
About the role:
- Maintain the village, workshops, crusher and mill to ensure a smooth, continual milling process
- Electrical Projects
Friday, April 12, 2019 - 14:55
2+ years experience in a fixed plant maintenance position
2 weeks work - 11 hour days.
Hello I'm Katie Dunkley📞08 92407399