Mining Underground Supervisors
KD12877 - Underground Shift Boss
MES is seeking an experienced Underground Shift Boss to join our client's team on their owner / operated nickel mine site.
FIFO from Perth, Darwin, Broome or DIDO from Kununurra or Halls Creek.
Our client is a successful base metals miner - this particular site is expected to have 8+ years mine life.
- WA Underground Shift Supervisor Certificate
- Valid C-Class Drivers Licence.
- Dangerous Goods Security Card
- Working at Heights
- Provide First Aid
- Currentnt National Police Clearance (issued within 6 months)
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical / drug & alcohol screen
- Solid mining knowledge of both production and development
This is a unique opportunity to lead an underground mining crew through an exciting period of growth. Roles like this do not come around every day so apply now and do not miss out!
- Accountable for the supervision, leadership and direction of the underground mining team to ensure quality work practices and production targets are achieved safely
- Report to Underground Mining Superintendent
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities, assisting with the development of efficient systems and processes.
- Plan & coordinate teams and equipment to safely achieve operational objectives