KD12904 - Shotfirer / Charge-up Operator
MES is seeking an experienced Underground Shotfirer / Charge-up Operator to join our client's team on their owner / operated nickel mine site.
FIFO from Perth, Darwin or Broome or DIDO from Kununurra or Halls Creek.
Our client is a successful base metals miner - this particular site is expected to have 8+ years mine life.
- WA Shotfirer's Ticket
- Dangerous Good Security Card
- Valid Drivers Licence (Manual)
- Hold a current National police clearance (or able to obtain one).
- Able to pass pre-employment medical DAS
- Understanding of shot firing practices and associated demands whilst ensuring 100% compliance to safety as a priority
- Hold valid working rights within Australia
Apply now if you are up for a new challenge not to mention an exciting opportunity!
- Charge development & production drill holes
- Read and understand production drill & charge plans
- Blow out drill holes
- Assist in other areas of the Underground Operations where required