KD12955 - Electrical Project Coordinator
Our client, an electrical, controls & instrumentation engineering specialist, is currently seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to join their team.
This role is Perth Based (North of River). Note - free parking provided.
- WA A-Class Electrical Licence
- Knowledge of Australian standards and WA mining codes
- Experience in Electrical and Instrumentation maintenance and commissioning of mobile machines including stackers & reclaimers
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Have initiative, flexibility and the ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to multi-task day to day responsibilities
- Organisational skills to manage and prioritise workload
- Positive and a 'can-do' attitude
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft software
- The right to work within Australia
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, are self-motivated with a strong drive to deliver outcomes and can set goals as an individual while maintaining a positive and friendly manner, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Project coordination, Estimating/Scoping
- Procurement and Invoicing
- Execution/Supervision (as required)
- Client Relationship Management, Business development, KPI/Deliverable reporting to client and management as required