KD12955 - HR / Recruitment Officer
Our client, an electrical, controls & instrumentation engineering specialist is currently seeking an HR / Recruitment Officer to join their team.
This role is Perth Based (North of River). Note - free parking provided.
- Exceptional communication skills
- HR Degree
- Previously worked in the mining industry
- FastTrack experience (desirable)
- Ability to multi-task day to day responsibilities
- Organisational skills to manage and prioritise workload
- Positive and a 'can-do' attitude
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft software
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, are self-motivated with a strong drive to deliver outcomes and are able to set goals as an individual whilst maintaining a positive and friendly manner, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Drafting contracts and job descriptions for new employees, new starter management, including onboarding, introductions, inductions, uniforms/ PPE ordering, training, etc
- Rreview and revise contract templates for future use to ensure relevancy and accuracy, HR input for tenders and awarded projects, manage all HR aspects for the company, including creating management plans and procedures
- Recruitment: Manage the complete recruitment process, from gap analysis through to formal offer including advertising, interviewing, offering, build and maintain an applicant pool for future project use
- Other administrative duties - formatting of CVs for projects and tenders, assistance with QAQC if/as required (including document control), assistance with payroll approvals if/ as required