Mining Open Pit
KD12982 - Earthworks Supervisor
Our client, a successful diversified development company, is currently seeking an experienced Earthworks Supervisor to be work on their remote Airport Project in WA.
- Valid WA Drivers Licence
- Well-developed organisational skills and ability to pay attention to detail
- The ability to work quickly, effectively and positively in a demanding environment
- Active safety and people management capabilities
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical + D&A
- Ability to obtain /provide a National Police Clearance & pass our client's security clearance check
About the role:
- Provide supervision of load & haul / place & compact earthworks
- Supply and installation of base-course along with seal and asphalt surfacing,
- Line-marking, installation of fencing.
Thursday, May 23, 2019 - 13:42
3-5 years experience in a supervisory role with a background in civil project work
3&1 (x2 swings)
Attractive day rate!
Hello I'm Katie Dunkley📞08 92407399