Mining Underground Supervisors
KD13041 - Underground Shift Supervisor
MES is seeking an experienced Underground Shift Supervisor for a 2 week swing (8-22 July).
This will be working for our client, a successful base metals miner on their owner / operated nickel mine.
- WA Underground Shift Supervisor Certificate
- Valid C-Class Drivers Licence.
- Dangerous Goods Security Card
- Working at Heights
- Provide First Aid
- Current National Police Clearance (issued within 6 months)
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical / drug & alcohol screen
- Solid mining knowledge of both production and development
FIFO from Perth, Darwin, Broome or DIDO from Kununurra or Halls Creek.
If you meet the criterea and are available for this position, please apply now or contact me on 08 9240 7399 and ask for Katie D.
- Accountable for the supervision, leadership and direction of the underground mining team to ensure quality work practices and production targets are achieved safely
- Report to Underground Mining Superintendent
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities, assisting with the development of efficient systems and processes.
- Plan & coordinate teams and equipment to safely achieve operational objectives