KD13119 - WA Branch Manager / Sales Representative
MES is currently seeking a WA Branch Manager / Sales Representative to work for our client. This company specialises in manufacturing, optimising & supplying mines with high quality service and equipment.
The main office is in NSW, however this newly created position will be Perth based has to represent the companies' WA mining clients.
- WA Drivers Licence
- Maintenance background in drill fitting
- Strong knowledge of hammers, drill bits, bit and hammer refurbishments, rotary heads and reverse cycle consumables
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Well-presented and confident in sales representation, job execution & client liaisons
- Excellent professional manner
- Drives excellence in mining execution
- Highly organised and self-motivated and develop into the role as required
- Ability to pass a drug & alcohol screen if required for site visits
- Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance and pass site security clearance checks (if applicable)
This is quite an interesting & exciting new role where you will never be bored! Make this role your own and apply now if you are keen on a new job opportunity!
- Manage and deal with daily work from regular clients
- Develop and implement new business
- Quality assurance of product i.e. client visits on site to ensure their expectations have been met
- Report to the Director to report and provide updates on WA works & progress