KD13129 - Leading Hand Service Crew
MES is seeking an experienced Leading Hand - Service Crew Operator to join our client's team on their owner / operated nickel mine site.
FIFO from Perth, Darwin or Broome or DIDO from Kununurra or Halls Creek.
Our client is a successful base metals miner - this particular site is expected to have 8+ years mine life.
- Valid Australian Manual Drivers Licence
- Dangerous Goods Security Card (desirable)
- Strong leadership qualities
- Good attitude towards safe work practices
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical / drug & alcohol screen
- Ability to obtain / provide a National Police Clearance issued within 6 months and pass site's security clearance check
- Full working rights in Australia
Apply now if you wish to be considered for this amazing opportunity!
- Leading Hand duties, extend water, air and pump services to areas where needed, move and install pumps to areas where needed
- Maintain and repair services and equipment such as vent bags, poly pipe and valves
- Hand installation and grouting of cable bolts, installation of underground infrastructure
- Construction of ventilation walls; Installation of remote operated equipment infrastructure, assist other U/G departments as required