KD13139 - Underground Light Vehicle Fitter (2&1 or 2&2 Roster)
Our client, with multiple gold operations in WA, has an urgent requirement for Underground LV Fitters - they require enthusiastic team players with an excellent attitude towards their work - FIFO Perth.
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (Motor Mechanic)
- Australian Manual Drivers Licence
- Obtain / provide a National Police Clearance and pass Site's security check
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including a drug & alcohol screen
- Proven safe work practices
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
This is an ongoing opportunity to join a great team and work environment!
Please apply now if intereted.
- Maintenance and repairs to mine site vehicles and light trucks (High levels of experience with Toyota, Mitsubishi and Caterpillar machinery is essential)
- Fault finding and problem diagnosis on LV equipment
- Disassemble and overhaul motors, transmissions, clutches, electrical systems and all other assemblies