KD13144 - Tele-Remote Bogger Operator - Kal / Kambalda Residential (DIDO)
Our client, a high-grade, coarse gold & nickel miner, is seeking an experienced Tele-Remote Bogger Operator to join their team!
At this stage, our client will only consider Residential Candidates based near Kalgoorlie / Kambalda.
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence (Manual)
- Dangerous Goods Security Card (desirable)
- Working at Heights (desirable)
- Strong work ethic & ability to work unsupervised
- Good attitude towards safe work practices
- Ability to pass a drug & alcohol / pre-employment medical
- Able to provide & pass a National Police Clearance Check
- Hold valid working rights within Australia
Apply now if you meet this criteria and would like to work for a great company!
- Tele-Remote loader operations operating the CAT R1700G, CAT R2900G gear
- Underground hard rock mining techniques, including watering, scaling, bogging of development headings and production stopes