KD13166 - Auto Electrician (Underground)
MES is seeking an experienced Auto Electrician to join our client's team on their owner / operated nickel mine site.
FIFO from Perth, Darwin or Broome or DIDO from Kununurra or Halls Creek.
Our client is a successful base metals miner - this particular site is expected to have 8+ years mine life.
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Valid C-Class drivers licence
- Hold a current National police clearance (within 6 months)
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical / drug & alcohol screen
- Solid working background, strong emphasis on safe work practices
- Ability to meet targets safely and timely following operational standards
- Hold valid working rights within Australia
- Computer Literate
- Servicing, repair and maintenance of our mobile mining equipment (Atlas Copco MT6020 and MT65, Normet concrete trucks and spray rigs, Sandvik D420/421 and Atlas Simba drills)