KD13185 - Leading Hand Service Crew
MES is seeking an experienced Leading Hand - Service Crew on behalf of our client; an ASX listed gold mining producer.
This role is offered on a family-friendly roster with an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company & work on their owner/ operated mine site in Western Australia.
- Valid Australian Manual Drivers Licence
- Dangerous Goods Security Card (desirable)
- Strong leadership qualities
- The right attitude towards safe work practices
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical / drug & alcohol screen
- Ability to obtain/provide a National Police Clearance issued within 6 months and pass the site's security clearance check
- Full working rights in Australia
- Lead a team of Service Crew & Paste Crew through their day to day operations & provide a high level of experience & knowledge in training less skilled staff
- Maintain and repair services and equipment such as vent bags, poly pipe and valves
- Hand installation and grouting of cable bolts, installation of underground infrastructure
- Construction of ventilation walls; Installation of remote operated equipment infrastructure, assist other U/G departments as required