KD13197 - Fixed Plant Fitter
MES is seeking an experienced Fixed Plant Fitter on behalf of our client, an emerging base & precious metal producer.
You will have the option of FIFO Perth or DIDO from Kalgoorlie / Kambalda area (note - if DIDO you will need to stay at the camp for the duration of each swing).
- Australian Recognised Trade Cert (Engineering - Mechanical)
- Valid Australian Manual Driver's Licence
- High-Risk Work Licence - EWP & LF (desirable)
- Working at Heights / Confined Space (desirable)
- Good understanding of processing plant operations and underground dewatering infrastructure
- National Police Clearance
- Able to pass a medical / drug & alcohol screen
- Fault-finding and diagnostics on fixed plant equipment, general fault finding reports
- Carry out routine inspections of machinery and fixed plant including preventative measures and condition reporting
- Managing parts inventory and ordering