KD13307 - Service Crew
Mining Employment Services (MES) is currently seeking experienced candidates to fill a Service Crew position on behalf of our client; an ASX listed gold producer.
The successful candidate will join the well-established successful Western Australian mine with a sustained production history.
- Valid WA Drivers Licence
- National Police Clearance
- Dangerous Good Security Card (desirable)
- RPL's relevant to Service Crew (desirable)
- IT Loader operating experience
- Good attitude towards work & safety
- Hold Australian work rights without restriction
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical & drug/alcohol screen.
- Assisting with installation and maintenance of underground services including water, air and ventilation services
- Assisting with charging up when required, scaling of development and production headings
- Installing and removing communication equipment
- Inspecting work area & identifying hazards