KD13323 - Jumbo Operator / Shift Supervisor
It is exciting times for our client, a successful Western Australian gold producer. MES is seeking experienced Jumbo Operators / Shift Supervisors for their new underground operation!
- WA Shift Supervisor Certificate
- Australian Manual Drivers Licence
- National Police Clearance
- Dangerous Goods Security Card (desirable)
- The right attitude towards safety procedures and policies
- Strong communication skills and ability to work within a team player or unsupervised
- Hold full rights to work in Australi
If you want to join their team on this upcoming project, please apply, so you don't miss out.
- Operate the jumbo drilling rigs (CAT / Sandvik)
- Accountable for the supervision, leadership and direction of the underground mining team to ensure quality work practices and production targets are achieved safely
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities, assisting with the development of efficient systems and processes.
- Plan & coordinate teams and equipment to safely achieve operational objectives