KD13329 - Underground Maintenance Supervisor
MES is seeking an experienced Underground Maintenance Supervisor to join our client's team at their owner / operated underground nickel mine site.
The site is expected to have a long mine life.
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (Heavy Duty Fitter)
- Valid Australian Driver's Licence (Manual)
- Strong passion to implement an innovative process, systems and technology for a progressive mining operation
- Sound leadership skills, including the ability to coach, train, and influence the behaviour of others
- Cert IV in Frontline Management (desirable)
- Appointed Persons Section 44 (desirable)
- Australian work rights without restrictions
- Provide leadership and direction to all maintenance personnel including contractors to improve equipment performance and drive a positive safety culture.
- Provide clear performance expectations to direct reports and reinforce correct behaviour through recognition and encouragement
- Maintain maximum equipment availability through proactive planning and high standard of maintenance/repairs
- Use effective interpersonal skills in working with others to build successful working relationships