KD13374 - Business Development Manager
Our client is a successful and established world leader in the development of systems and software to increase mining safety and productivity.
MES is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join our client's team in their Perth based office.
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Engineering (Mining / Electrical / Electronic) or equivalent – highly desirable
- Solid experience with mining software
- Proven successful sales and account management track record is essential
- Ability to travel as required – there is a considerable amount of travel (domestic and international) required to fulfil this role
- Solid understanding of the mining industry, and the application of technology in mining
- Strong presentation skills especially to groups and forums of customers.
- An aptitude for developing plans and strategies to succeed
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Advanced skills in developing and maintaining strong strategic relationships
- A passion for superior product delivery and customer service and an appreciation for the need for a positive end-user experience
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global company.
- Responsible for identifying key target customers and growing the MinePlan business for the region. The BDM role will use expert business development skills and processes and networking ability to develop / maintain long term business relationships
- Manage sales leads through to closure and monitor against approved budgets to ensure financial results are on, or ideally above, target and implement plans to counteract deviations
- Present and demonstrate the MinePlan product range and associated benefits for customers
- Develop financial and personnel budgets, with input from direct reports, for approval by senior management