Mining Underground Supervisors
KD13408 - Jumbo Operators
MES is seeking experienced Jumbo Operators on behalf of our client, an international mining and exploration company to work on their owner-operator mine site in NT.
Interstate and residential candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- National Police Clearance
- Knowledge of varying ground support techniques and basic ground support theory
- Knowledge of drilling and charging for different ground conditions and heading profiles
- Dangerous Goods Security Card (desirable)
- Working at Heights / Provide First Aid (desirable)
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical / drug & alcohol screen
- Applicants must hold full Australian work rights
- Operation of twin boom jumbo drilling rig for safe underground development mining
- Operate boom to scale face, drill holes for ground support, sample holes to specifications and plans
- Direct and coordinate nipper to maximize production in a safe and efficient manner