KD13413 - Underground Drill Fitter
MES is seeking an experienced Underground Drill Fitter on behalf of our client, an emerging base & precious metal producer.
You will have the option of FIFO Perth or DIDO from Kalgoorlie (note - if DIDO you will need to stay at the camp for the swing).
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (Heavy Mechanical)
- Valid C-Class Drivers Licence
- Working at heights, Air-con, and ozone awareness
- EWP, Cert II of Tyre Fitting, Forklift, Dogman, Sandvik experience
- Hold a current National police clearance (within six months)
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical / drug & alcohol screen
- Solid working background, a strong emphasis on safe work practices
- Ability to meet targets safely and timely following operational standards
- Hold valid working rights within Australia
- CMMS (Pronto) intermediate knowledge
- Day to day maintenance & repairs on the underground drills.
- Test equipment, ensure safety compliance and report any faulty equipment, incidents and hazards.
- Maintain parts storage and re-order any necessary parts, ensuring workshop tools and equipment are in safe working order