KD13414 - Underground HD Fitters
MES is seeking experienced Underground HD Fitters on behalf of our client, an emerging base & precious metal producer.
You will have the option of FIFO Perth or DIDO from Kalgoorlie (note - if DIDO you will need to stay at the camp for the swing).
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (Heavy Mechanical)
- Valid C-Class Drivers Licence
- Hold a current National police clearance (within six months)
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical / drug & alcohol screen
- Solid working background, a strong emphasis on safe work practices
- Ability to meet targets safely and timely following operational standards
- Hold valid working rights within Australia
- CMMS (Pronto) intermediate knowledge
- Planned maintenance including breakdown repairs on underground mobile plant equipment
- Complete work orders, preventative maintenance sheets & logbooks