KD13497 - HD Fitters (Perth Based)
MES is seeking experienced HD Fitters on behalf of our client, who is renowned for delivering specialist mining and civil solutions to the resource and development sectors in Western Australia.
The role will be working in our client's well equipped Perth based workshop (north of CBD), which will entail a diverse range of work.
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate - Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter
- Valid WA Manual Drivers Licence
- Air-Con Licence (highly regarded)
- Forklift Licence (highly regarded)
- Demonstrated ability to work safely
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to pass a medical & drug/alcohol screen
- Hold Australian work rights without restriction
- Diagnostic fault finding on mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and air systems
- Undertake and execute major rebuilds on a variety of equipment including dump trucks, wheel loaders, dozers & ancillary machines within the mining and civil departments
- Ensure equipment is maintained safely and timely to minimise cost and increase productivity
- Undertake necessary risk and pre-task assessments, effective management of documentation as per client and company requirements.