KD13498 - HD Fitters
MES is seeking experienced HD Fitters on behalf of our client who is renowned for delivering specialist mining and civil solutions to the resource and development sectors in Western Australia.
The role will be working on our client's projects on various WA's gold mines - a job that will never get boring!
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate - Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter
- Valid HR Drivers Licence
- National Police Clearance
- Forklift Licence (highly regarded)
- Air-Con Licence (highly regarded)
- Demonstrated ability to work safely
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to pass a medical & drug/alcohol screen
- Hold Australian work rights without restriction
- Diagnostic fault finding on mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and air systems
- Major repairs and servicing of a variety of equipment including large wheel loaders, dozers, excavators and trucks
- Ensure equipment is maintained safely and timely to minimise cost and increase productivity
- Undertake necessary risk and pre-task assessments, Effective management of documentation and reporting as per client and company requirements