KD13506 - Underground Shift Supervisors
MES is seeking experienced Underground Shift Supervisors to join our client's team & work on their owner/operator nickel mine site.
The Company is currently focussing on their ramp-up phase to full production from their existing mine, and the development access drives to the high-grade nickel orebody.
This is a unique opportunity to lead an underground mining crew through this exciting period of growth at this mine.
- WA Underground Shift Supervisor Certificate
- Valid C-Class Drivers Licence.
- Dangerous Goods Security Card
- Working at Heights
- Provide First Aid
- Current National Police Clearance (issued within 6 months)
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical / drug & alcohol screen
- Solid mining knowledge of both production and development
- Report to Underground Mining Superintendent
- Accountable for the supervision, leadership and direction of the underground mining team to ensure quality work practices and production targets are achieved safely
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities, assisting with the development of efficient systems and processes.
- Plan & coordinate teams and equipment to safely achieve operational objectives