We are looking for Bogger Operators to work for our client, a high-grade Australian gold producer! Currently, the company produces gold at levels exceeding its feasibility study targets and production rate.
Our client will look at interstate candidates willing to fly themselves to Perth.
These opportunities are also open to experienced Charge-Up operators with a WA Shotfirer's licence looking to progress to Bogger.
- Valid manual Drivers Licence;
- National Police Clearance (issued within 12 months);
- Working at Heights;
- Strong commitment toward safe operations and the safety of others;
- Require minimal supervision and be the ability to think ahead proactively;
- Be able to work well in a team environment;
- Pass a pre-employment medical / drug & alcohol screen;
- Hold working rights in Australia.
- CAT 1700 loaders operations;
- Assist with line of site remote operations;
- Assist with other underground duties as required.