KD13524 - Underground Shift Supervisor
MES is seeking an experienced Underground Shift Supervisor for x2, swings on a 2&1 roster over the Xmas Period (24/12/2019 - 07/02/2020).
- WA Underground Shift Supervisor Certificate
- Valid C-Class Drivers Licence.
- Dangerous Goods Security Card
- Working at Heights
- Current National Police Clearance (issued within 12 months)
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical / drug & alcohol screen
- Solid mining knowledge of both production and development
FIFO from Perth or DIDO from Kalgoorlie (if DIDO you will need to stay at the camp for the duration of your swing).
If you meet the criteria and are available for this position, please apply now or contact me on 08 9240 7399 and ask for Katie D.
- Organise and allocate the shift work with operators & facilitate the pre-shift meetings.
- Monitor all written and verbal shift change requirements, conduct all statutory checks each shift, assist in the development of the Life of Mine schedule
- Addressing the concerns of operators and ensuring that all operators are acting responsibly and safely while adhering to ROM policies, procedures and standards.
- Monitor the weekly and monthly operational targets