KD13530 - Jumbo Operator (Twin-Boom)
MES is seeking an experienced Twin-Boom Jumbo Operator on behalf of our client, an emerging base & precious metals producer.
You will have the option of FIFO Perth or DIDO from Kalgoorlie (note - if DIDO you will need to stay at the camp for the swing).
- Valid WA Manual Drivers Licence
- Dangerous Goods Security Card
- National Police Clearance required (within 6 months)
- Available for an immediate start
- Good attitude towards work & safety
- Able to work unsupervised and in a team
- Working at Heights Certificate
- Provide First Aid Certificate
- Full working rights to work in Australia is essential
- Able to pass a drug & alcohol screen / pre-employment medical
This is an exciting opportunity! Apply now if you meet the job criteria and would like to be considered.
- Sandvik twin-boom drill rig operations i.e. drill and install ground support, drill development faces
- Attend and actively participate in pre-start meetings, complete all written and verbal shift change requirements & follow the mining schedule and plan
- Submit a shift report at the end of each shift
- Other duties as requested by management