KD13531 - Underground Grader Operator
MES is seeking an experienced Underground Grader Operator to work for our client, a busy Western Australian nickel miner.
This particular site is expected to have a long life.
- WA Manual Drivers Licence
- Relevant VOC's / Certificates (desirable)
- Dangerous Goods Security Card (desirable)
- Able to work well in a team & unsupervised if needed
- Good housekeeping
- National Police Clearance (within 6 months)
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical & drug/alcohol screening
The crews are fantastic and the village has great camp facilities - this opportunity has great potential for career growth in the underground mining industry.
- Underground Caterpillar grader operations - maintain declines and roadways
- Operating machinery efficiently, safely, and competently to ensure maximum output
- Carrying out pre-start check, complete paperwork as required, report to Shift Boss for instructions