Health Safety And Training
KD13596 - OHS Advisor / Specialist
MES is seeking an experienced OHS Advisor / Specialist to join our ASX listed client's team on a Western Australian nickel mine.
The duration of the role is estimated to be a 3-6 month contract.
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence (Manual)
- Cert IV in Occupational Health & Safety
- Strong knowledge of the 'bowtie risk assessment method'
- Good understanding & interest in incident investigation and risk assessment
- Highly computer literate using bowtie risk software & Microsoft office software
- National Police Clearance (issued within the last 6 months)
- Able to attend a pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen
- ‘Workshops’ with risk owners and operators
- Facilitation of risk processes and development of bow tie risk diagrams
- Assist with further definition of identified risks
- Field work as required for context regarding the processes which are being undertaken