KD13608 - Senior Mine Planning Engineer (Open Pit)
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Mine Planning Engineer for a new open-pit gold project.
Our client is a thriving mining company with a number of new gold projects in Western Australia.
- Mining Engineering Degree
- WA Unrestricted Quarry Manager’s certificate (desirable)
- Sound knowledge and experience using Deswik software
- Proficiency in mine planning and design software
- Demonstrated successful leadership
- Good communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office software skills
- Day to day production planning and supervision of the engineering team
- Deliver 2 weekly and 2 monthly forecasts
- Ensure timely and accurate daily reporting of mining performance physicals to management
- Provide engineering support to the Quarry Manager in the day to day operational requirements of development and production activities, including a detailed handover process