KD13648 - UG Charge-up
A big shout out to Kalgoorlie / Kambalda based underground miners!!
MES is seeking experienced UG Charge-up operators on behalf of our busy client, a leading, growth-focused Australian gold miner. This opportunity will be working on a Western Australian owner-operator gold mine.
Note - At this stage, the role is for Kalgoorlie / Kambalda based candidates (DIDO each day).
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Australian Manual Drivers Licence
- Dangerous Goods Security Card
- National Police Clearance
- A strong commitment to all mining safe work practices
- Able to work well in a team environment
- To be able to pass a pre-employment medical including a D&A
- Full Australian work rights without restriction
- Interpret plans and record explosive usage for all types of firing undertaken
- Charge development headings, undertake stope preparation, charging and ring hook up
- Complete thorough re-entries to work areas
- Assist in other underground duties as required