KD13855 - Tele-Handler / Forklift Operators
Our client is seeking Telehandler/Forklift Operators to work on their scheduled shutdown commencing early June 2020.
The company is privately owned & has been operating in the Pilbara region for 28 years in the mining, civil & construction industry providing specialist site clean-up services.
Note - applicants will need to reside in Western Australia as the role is FIFO Perth only.
- Valid Australian Manual Drivers Licence (HR preferred);
- High-Risk Work Licence (LF) or a Telehandler Ticket;
- Able to work autonomously and in small teams;
- Capable of working well under pressure in order to meet shutdown timeframes and deadlines in a safe and efficient manner;
- A 'can do' positive attitude;
- Current FMG Inductions (preferred, not essential);
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical/drug & alcohol screen;
- Hold full working rights in Australia without any restriction;
- General labouring / operating forklift or telehandler machinery;
- Hose down machinery;
- Work with the team and assist where required;