KD13860 - Underground Grader Operator
MES is seeking an experienced Underground Grader Operator on behalf of our client, an emerging base & precious metal producer.
There are options to FIFO Perth or DIDO Kalgoorlie.
- WA Manual Drivers Licence;
- Underground RPL's (desirable);
- Ability to work well in a team & unsupervised if needed;
- National Police Clearance (issued within the last 6 months);
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical & drug/alcohol screen;
- Hold full Australian Work Rights without work restrictions;
About the role:
- Operating machinery efficiently, safely, and competently to ensure maximum output;
- CAT 12H grader operations;
- Maintain declines and roadways;
- Carrying out pre-start check, complete paperwork as required, report to Shift Boss for instructions;
Wednesday, May 13, 2020 - 11:39
Previous experience operating the 12H graders in an underground environment.
2&1 Roster (7N / 7D / 7 R&R).
Hello I'm Katie Dunkley📞+61 8 6467 4808