KD13864 - Logistics Supervisor
Our client is seeking a Logistics Supervisor to work on their scheduled shutdown commencing early June 2020.
The company is privately owned & has been operating in the Pilbara region for 28 years in the mining, civil & construction industry providing specialist site clean-up services.
Note - applicants will need to reside in Western Australia as the role is FIFO Perth only.
- Valid Australian Manual Drivers Licence (HR preferred);
- Strong computer skills;
- Good leadership qualities;
- Sound knowledge & experience using SAP software;
- Previously worked on a FMG site (highly regarded);
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical/drug & alcohol screen;
- Hold full working rights in Australia without any restriction;
- Supervise a small team and oversee the day to day logistics to ensure tasks are completed on schedule & safely;
- Data entry using SAP software, ensure appropriate stock levels are maintained;
- Coordinate and manage the flow of jobs to ensure the task is completed correctly, first time and on time;
- Provide regular updates to management on the progress of the shutdown;