KD13870 - Underground Production Engineer
Our client, a leading gold producer in Western Australia, is currently seeking an experienced Underground Production Engineer to join the team.
This is a fairly new operation, the first mass cave blast was initiated this year and paves the way for the planned ramp-up in mine output that targets steady-state production rates by the end of CY 2020.
- Tertiary Qualification in Mining Engineering;
- Exposure to UG Drill & Blast, ideally in gold mining;
- Previous experience with Mine Design Software (Surpac preferable);
- C-Class Drivers Licence.
- Design and implement drill and blast plans using Surpac mining software;
- Work closely with the production operations to achieve drill and blast excellence;
- Plan and schedule safety parallel to mining physicals rather than having safety being managed downstream.