KD13907 - Underground Shift Supervisor
MES is seeking an experienced Underground Shift Supervisor on behalf of our valued client, a well-established base metals miner in Western Australia.
- WA Underground Shift Supervisor Certificate;
- Valid C-Class Drivers Licence;
- Dangerous Goods Security Card;
- Working at Heights;
- Provide First Aid;
- Current National Police Clearance (issued within six months);
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical / drug & alcohol screen;
- Solid mining knowledge of both production and development.
About the role:
- Report to Underground Mining Superintendent;
- Accountable for the supervision, leadership and direction of the underground mining team to ensure quality work practices and production targets are achieved safely;
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities, assisting with the development of efficient systems and processes;
- Plan & coordinate teams and equipment to safely achieve operational objectives.
Wednesday, June 10, 2020 - 15:42
Underground hard rock mining experience in a supervisory position.
FIFO Perth or DIDO Kalgoorlie - 8&6/7&7
Hello I'm Katie Dunkley📞08 92407399