Health Safety And Training
KD13985 ESO/Safety Advisor
Our client is a thriving mining company with several new gold projects in Western Australia & on their behalf MES is seeking experienced an ESO/Safety Officer to join the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and rapidly growing company within the gold mining industry.
- Cert IV Health Care (Ambulance) or equivalent; “Industrial Paramedic”
- Cert IV WHS
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Training Courses in Firefighting, Breathing apparatus, Vertical Rescue, Underground BG4, Hazmat, Road Crash Rescue, Confined Space rescue
- Current Australian Drivers Licence (Manual)
- Sound knowledge of Mines Regulations, OHS & Duty of care
- Good computer skills using with INX and Pronto (highly regarded)
- Conducting or participating in risk assessments, audits and inspections of site work activities and conditions, including high risk tasks and shutdown activity;
- Assisting in leading, drafting and presenting accident/incident investigations and reports, coordinating and undertaking drug and alcohol testing when required;
- Assisting with the provision of daily, weekly, monthly reports on reportable hazards and incidents; including statutory reports for DMIRS