Process And Laboratory Technicians
KD14057 - Sample Preparer
Our client, a successful gold miner, currently requires the services of an experienced Sample Preparer for a contract role in Western Australia.
- Australian Manual Drivers Licence;
- National Police Clearance;
- Be available to start in the next week;
- Physically fit and easily able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen.
About the role:
- Sample collection and analysis duties;
- General laboratory and sampling duties;
- General housekeeping duties involved in sampling.
Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 15:42
Minimum of 6 months mining experience in a similar role (ideally gold processing) - recent pulveriser experience is essential.
2&1 - FIFO Perth (x2 swings, potential to extend)
Hello I'm Katie Dunkley📞+61 8 6467 4808