Our client, a leading gold producer in Western Australia, is currently seeking an experienced Storeperson to join the team at one of their gold operations.
- Australian Drivers Licence (Manual);
- Ideally, be able to start ASAP
- Proficient and competent using Pronto Warehouse Module software systems;
- High-Risk Work Licence (LF, EWP) - desirable;
- National Police Clearance (issued within 12 months);
- A "Can do attitude";
- Strong ability to adapt to & pick up new tasks/ideas quickly;
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen.
About the role:
- General Storeperson duties;
- Forklift operations;
- Inventory management, stock takes using Pronto software.
Tuesday, September 8, 2020 - 14:51
2+ years working in a FIFO mining environment as a Storeperson / Pronto experience is essential.
8&6 - FIFO Perth
Hello I'm Katie Dunkley📞+61 8 6467 4808