KD14083 Light Vehicle Fitter
MES is seeking an experienced Light Vehicle Fitter for a coverage role, this will be working for our client on their 100% owned gold mine in Western Australia.
- Relevant Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Be available to start next week
- Valid C-Class Drivers Licence
- National Police Clearance
- Proven safe work practices
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including a drug & alcohol screen
About the role:
- Fault finding and problem diagnosis on LV equipment
- Disassemble and overhaul motors, transmissions, clutches, electrical systems and all other assemblies
Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 11:03
Mining experience working as a LV Fitter.
24/09/20 - 01/10/20 | FIFO Perth
Hello I'm Katie Dunkley📞+61 8 6467 4808