MES is seeking an experienced, self-motivated Electrician to work for our client on their 100% owned open-pit base metals mine in Western Australia.
- Western Australian "A" Class Electrical Licence;
- High Voltage Switching Ticket; Valid Manual Driver's Licence;
- Versatile and flexible with site duties as required;
- Enthusiastic team player and an excellent attitude;
- Ability complete day to day tasks with minimal supervision;
- National Police Clearance; Hold working rights in Australia;
- Be able to pass a pre-employment including a drug and alcohol screen.
- Care & maintenance duties i.e. servicing on fixed plant, workshop and infrastructure;
- Equipment testing and site isolation.
3-5 years maintenance experience working within the mining industry.
6 to 12 month contract
2&2 - FIFO Perth (Start Date commencing in the New Year)