MES is currently seeking an experienced Contract Geologist to work for our client, who is exploring a significant underground gold deposit in Western Australia.
- Relevant Degree in Geology;
- National Police Clearance;
- WA Manual Drivers Licence;
- Exposure to 1st Aid training and 4WD (desirable);
- Solid software knowledge and data entry experience;
- Proficient in technical writing, reporting and communicating of technical data to relevant parties as required;
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Monitoring of daily RC drilling activities;
- Core logging and sampling;
- Data entry and QAQC on sampling;
- Detailed interpretation of geology including sections, level plans;
- Assistance as required on exploration/mining projects, which may include monitoring and logging of Air Core and Diamond Drilling programs, UG mapping and sampling;
- Provide training and mentoring of new geologists/field technicians;
- Daily and weekly reporting as required;
- Monitoring of drill pad preparation.
2+ years working in exploration + previous gold experience, RC & DD drill experience.
8&6 Roster - FIFO Perth.