MES is seeking an experienced Auto Electrician to work at our client's key underground gold mine.
The successful candidate will join a well-established company to work on their owner-operator mine site in Western Australia.
There are fantastic facilities on-site (gym, swimming pool, squash court, tennis/basketball court, sports shed).
- Trade Certificate (Australian Recognised))
- Valid C-Class Drivers Licence (minimum)
- National Police Clearance
- Air Conditioning Ticket
- Excellent diagnostics, problems solving & fault finding skills
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical / drug & alcohol screen
- Hold full working rights in Australia
- Scheduled services, repairs, assisting with minor rebuilds & ongoing low voltage maintenance to a medium sized fleet of underground mining machinery.
- Sandvik, Cat, Atlas Copco, Normet & Volvo equipment.