MES is seeking an experienced Underground HD Fitter to work on our client's key underground gold mine.
The successful candidate will join a well-established company to work on their owner-operator mine site in Western Australia.
There are fantastic facilities on-site (gym, swimming pool, squash court, tennis/basketball court, sports shed).
- Relevant Australian Recognised Trade Cert
- Valid Australian Manual Drivers Licence;
- Strong fault finding skills;
- Good attitude, are reliable and hard-working;
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical & drug/alcohol screen;
- Hold full working rights in Australia.
- Preventative and breakdown maintenance of the underground mobile plant fleet, ensuring maximum availability for production.