Our client is a well-established Australian Gold Miner with a long-running history of success and a wealth of future prospects, including current long-life projects.
MES is seeking a Group Geotechnical Engineer for a newly created position to join our client's team reporting to the Group Technical Services Manager.
- Tertiary qualification in Geotechnical Engineering or similar;
- Knowledge and understanding of Mines Regulations, OHS and duty of care;
- Proficient in the use of Surpac, Map3D, Rocscience and or equivalent software packages;
- Develop and maintain current Geotechnical standards across group;
- Build and mentor your hand-picked team to provide technical assistance across group;
- Be involved in Feas studies but also dynamic enough to complete operational tasks (core logging, site inspections etc.);
- Identify new technologies and apply across business.