MES is currently seeking an experienced Site Administrator to work on a contract basis for our client, a Western Australian gold developer with a significant high-grade gold deposit. The mine site is one of the highest grade undeveloped gold discoveries in the world.
- Valid C-Class Drivers Licence;
- Competent booking flights & organising accommodation using the BHP flight systems;
- National Police Clearance;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A positive and welcoming demeanour;
- Professional and courteous telephone manner;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Highly organised and efficient worker;
- Demonstrated willingness to assist and provide support.
- Maintenance of site-based roster on a daily basis with reports being sent out to managers daily on planned movements. Deliver effective and efficient Village services to customers;
- Coordination of all flight bookings and roster changes;
- Management of all village bookings;
- Providing front office reception services to all site visitors;
- Assisting HR with the onboarding of new personnel (including ordering of relevant PPE in advance of their start-date);
- Maintaining and ordering office and stationary supplies.
- Driving personnel to/from site to the airport;
- Undertaking other general administrative tasks as directed.